 LEGOLAND / *506 (-5)
  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B7037004.FCC0%s...ink.com... (...) LOL (...) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Bulk sales at Legoland are back and better than ever!

The model shop - as in the building right by Miniland they build the park models in? Whoa...I had no clue they were selling bulk bricks there. Or is this a new place in the park somewhere else?? -Tim (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) I plan on being there also, here is a pic: (URL) "up" to see a pic of my son, and some great pics of legoland. I have no Lugnet or Lego shirt, so I guess I could wear my white Padres jersey. I do have 3 coupons from Burger King that are $10 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Many pics from Legoland CA (with link - duh)

(...) Thanks! I go 2 or 3 times a month, and every now and then I see something and wonder "has that always been there?" lol! If you missed the fairy tale brook ride, you missed alot! I passed on that ride many times (my 6 year old son wants no part (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bulk sales at Legoland are back and better than ever!

Hi all, I just got back from Legoland CA, and man was it a good trip! After having the model shop closed all winter, it has made a return! From what the MC who was working there said, they only open it when they get a certain number of people in the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact