 LEGOLAND / *411 (-5)
  Re: Trip pictures

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A928168.727EEB...est.net... (...) You can't really see them in this picture but this is the structure they are in the bottom of. (URL) dig around some more, I am sure I took a picture of them (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

(...) Holy cow, and I'm sitting here trying to even *remember* them! Could I have missed them altogether??? Anyone have pics of these to jog my addled brain? -John (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trip pictures

Ah, Ed, you got us! Yes, there were indeed some passenger-type pieces moving under the large terminal. Nice catch! dan parker PNLTC In lugnet.legoland.california, Ed McGlynn writes: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

mfuss903 at mfuss903@aol.com wrote: <snip proud dad stuff> Congratulations! Tell him he can have an extra Greebnok with his dinner in the enlisted mess hall tonight. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  My (almost) trip to legoland

Hi All, I just picked up my pictures from my trip to England in Dec/Jan and I saw the few pics I have of legoland and thought that I would post my experiance there. It was a bad day. We went on Dec 30, and after an hour 1/2 drive to windsor, we got (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact