 LEGOLAND / *21 (-5)
  Re: Secrets in MiniLand?

(...) One dirty little secret, IMHO.. there are way too many police, just like LEGO town sets. There are police everywhere and I think in a lot of cases, they are harassing otherwise innocent citizens. The ratio of police to others is well more than (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

(...) yes. Pay extra for the better parking, it is worth it in a big way to pay another 3-4 dollars to be a lot closer. Or do you mean how to avoid paying to park altogether? Well, there is a costco about 1/2 mile away by foot that has a large lot. (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  I'm going to LegoLand!!!

I am soo happy; I'm going to LegoLand Billund for the very first time in my life. I'm visiting the park somewhere in the last week of june. I even convinced my gf to join me! Mark "in a happy state" de Kock (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Quick trip report

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) I was offered a couple of old train displays, 4559 and 4565 for about 67quid. Having said that I doubt the LLW displays will be offered to the public. Most likely they'll be destroyed as they wouldn't be much (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Quick trip report

On Thu, 6 May 1999 20:07:10 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following profundities... (...) Someone mentioned a conversation with one of the attendants at Carlsbad, that the models were replace every 3 years. So next year, hopefully, they won't be (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact