 LEGOLAND / California / 6
Re: Secrets in MiniLand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 17:52:06 GMT

Ashley Glennon wrote:

There are a few drunk people being carted off throughout miniland and even a
guy trying to jump the police barricade in Washington D.C.

One dirty little secret, IMHO.. there are way too many police, just like
LEGO town sets. There are police everywhere and I think in a lot of
cases, they are harassing otherwise innocent citizens. The ratio of
police to others is well more than 1 in 100, especially in NYC. The real
life ratio is much lower. Miniland is a police state!

One secret I knew of that I could not find is the "well known actor" in
grand central station. I found someone that looked like Bart Simpson but
wasn't sure if that was what they meant.

Among the most fun semi-secrets in Legoland are in the 'Adventurers' area.
Brick mosaics on the walls of this walk-through exhibit look like
hieroglyphics and the usual Egyptian style art.  On closer look, however,
you'll find that the Egyptians are playing basketball, watching tv, riding
skateboards and listening to a boom-box.

This is very cool. We laughed a lot about this. Also, investigate the
cave in the artic part... you'll be scared and rewarded.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.