 LEGOLAND / *1166 (-5)
  Legoland Germany and Denmark

G'day all! questions have been asked of when I will be getting there/going to Legoland etc... Denmark: Christian and I will be in Legoland Denmark on the 7th April and/or the 8th April. If anyone wants to meet us there, then it would be great to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Jungle Coaster

I've finally got some images for the .windsor sidebar... These are from an insider and show the new Jungle Coaster under construction. (3 URLs) The first is now on the sidebar. Much more information on events for this year coming soon Psi (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Sneak Preview

Hi everyone, I had the chance this weekend to experience Legoland Denmark, 3 weeks before opening day. It was weird to see so many white plastic-coated buildings, rivers and lakes - drained, and figures missing limbs and heads. Some areas were a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Hu3tu7.17A8@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't miss it but forgot about scanning it. .. hangs head in shame! Thanks Scott (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

(...) How did I miss that? I hang my head in shame! Cheers Scott Psi (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact