 LEGOLAND / *1163 (-5)
  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Hu3tu7.17A8@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't miss it but forgot about scanning it. .. hangs head in shame! Thanks Scott (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

(...) How did I miss that? I hang my head in shame! Cheers Scott Psi (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

.... sorry if this is old news (URL) Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I believe that the ride is being dismantled (as opposed to torn down) and being sold and shipped to another theme park (not a LEGOLAND). There were never any safety issues with the one at LEGOLAND California. But... there is/was another one (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) D'oh! I'm a charter member, an Ambassador passholder, and I'm at the park a good 3 or 4 times a year, and I somehow never rode that ride. And it looks like I never will. Guess I better concentrate on riding the rides I haven't experienced yet, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact