 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 341 – 360 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new Technic product shown!

Nope. Definitely don't have that one. I was never that big into the town sets, and stopped getting them around '83... Duq "Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:G5Bu8q.Mu7@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Plus they have links to quite a few LUG's (but no LTC's?). (URL) to start designing some sets. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Actually, I'll probably Ebay off about 50 or so of them sometime next year - I'm keeping the colors I DON'T want in order to trade the parts for the colors I DO want. I need very few clear/blue/transblue/grey slats, need TONS of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I guess, because I attribute my newly re-acquired AFOL status to being able to get the sets I missed on eBay. Now that I can afford them, I'm glad that eBay exists, and that people still trade MISB kits. On the other hand, you're also right, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Intresting comments. I heard rumours that one clones manafacturers 'reverse enginered' a brick by scanning into a computer with a laser type scanner. Of course TLG/TLC got em fair and square in the courts.. Perhaps TLC/TLG might want to have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I nearly missed it myself! Go back to (URL) scroll down. There should be 3 "blocks" of text, in orange, green, and purple. Click on the orange block "Online LEGO users design their own sets" and you'll find the relevant text on that page. This (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well, as exciting as this is (and it's a HUGE step in the right direction -- one can see that at last TLC is starting to "get it"), one has to wonder at the limitations. I presume that the software/sets will be limited by brick type and color (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) I think you hit the nail on the head... They showcase what can be done with just a few elements, too. ++Lar (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That is to be expected, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I'm not offended by people copying my designs for their own private enjoyment. Suppose LEGO claims rights to any sets you create using their service. Suppose they go on to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

did i read that correctly ... does that say that all the instructions will be available on line ... i can't wait .. that means instructions for the 1817, 1475, old maersk truck etc. i sincerely hope it includes all these promotion sets oh it will be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Massive Thought...

I have the UNICEF stuff up on my page, at: (URL) the bottom blurb...what does it say? 3000 sets made or so!. This holds promise, that small runs are _possible_, even if not _likely_. James Powell (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) Agreed. Simple packaging sends a "this is serious stuff" message and keeps costs down too... look at how low run Model Railroad kits are packaged. ++Lar (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Basically, this is all about the economic side of things. Who cares? This is a free market. People will buy what they want. As much as I have used and appreciate what AucZILLA, Brickbay, etc. have done for making available specific pieces and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.

Wow! This is a long thread! Guess that means there's some interest, huh? Pardon me if some of this stuff has been suggested already. I'd like to see the following: Classic Space t-shirts exactly like the ones Mark made. They were super cool! Two (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3A2DBF9B.B4FBF12F@t...com.au>... (...) Look here: (URL) and you'll see this: "The LEGO Shop at Home, the largest LEGO store in the world, offers consumers from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

My concern is this: If I design a set and post it, and it's extremely popular, what do I gain from it? Will LEGO give me a royalty on it? Will they instead reward me with bricks? Publicity? A job? If I submit my own design and stand to lose my (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Ah finally a sub thread that makes some sense. Both Tom and Gary speak wise words. I will agree that as Bulk parts become available I will almost definitely cut back on the number of sets I buy but I will more then offset that with my bulk (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) As a Technics fan I completely agree with the the above comment - that's why the Starwars 8000, 8001 and (especially) the 8002 sets were such a revelation for me. I'd like to see more of this kind of set and a shift away from 'Technics' (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Ok, I'm not sure how it's bad yet... (...) That's because you might be able to get one cheaper, I assume? Is that bad? I'd call it good... (...) That's actually pretty good, too, since now I can buy the instructions (or get 'em off brickshelf) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Oh. My. I just can't help but feel that everything is about to change WAY to quickly for any of us to keep up. OK, I have to much to write, and to little time to write it (or type-who cares). Don't you guys realize what this means for all of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.897)

More:  Next Page >>