 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1181 – 1200 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Intresting comments. I heard rumours that one clones manafacturers 'reverse enginered' a brick by scanning into a computer with a laser type scanner. Of course TLG/TLC got em fair and square in the courts.. Perhaps TLC/TLG might want to have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I don't think you can expect any such effect. Keep in mind that there's more to a LEGO set than the parts included and the main model. There's also the box and instruction artwork, specialized minifigs, cartoons, the theme itself, as well as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Of course interestingly, the colors of doors available have never before been available, so the value of the existing doors probably has only dropped a little. Now windows on the other hand, well, grey windows used to be close to the most rare (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Ah finally a sub thread that makes some sense. Both Tom and Gary speak wise words. I will agree that as Bulk parts become available I will almost definitely cut back on the number of sets I buy but I will more then offset that with my bulk (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:G54o7E.GuF@lugnet.com... (...) creation (...) How about the part where it states that all instructions to sets from 1955 onward will be available online? Second paragraph on this page: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) You know, I was curious about this. So I emailed my friend Neil-- (as an aside here, Dave knows Neil, but to bring the rest of you up to date: I went to college with Neil, and we still play RPGs and wargames together on a regular basis. Neil (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Wondering about creation rights (Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

Actually, TLC should state right up front an established amount of money for the designers of sets that could be broken down by the numbers of elements in the design. There is an obvious savings for them if they are able to reduce the number of set (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Wondering about creation rights (Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) This amount is likely to be quite miniscule. Something on the order of less than $1 per copy of the set. (In the recording industry, artists usually get a dollar or two per album sold. And that is with the amount being written in a contract.) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Actually, I think LEGO would benefit greatly (as in, money in their pockets) if they offered the desireable parts because they are simply desireable! However, I'd have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it's great that I can get huge (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think you have a very valid point here! If we will be enabled to create models using any part that has ever been created, it will mean the end of those ridiculous prices you see on Ebay... However, I doubt that that will be the case. I can't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That is to be expected, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I'm not offended by people copying my designs for their own private enjoyment. Suppose LEGO claims rights to any sets you create using their service. Suppose they go on to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well said, Lars! That's it exactly! I think this is the stance most in the GoB take. If you'll recall, there have been people in the past who copied my first publicly sold model. That's fine by me, and I said so at the time, as they were doing (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Warning, uninformed speculation ahead. That annoys some people (and their annoyance, in turn, bemuses others). (...) I think this is the very MOST that we can hope for and it is in fact a stretch. Although no one can say for sure, the probability (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Ok, I'm not sure how it's bad yet... (...) That's because you might be able to get one cheaper, I assume? Is that bad? I'd call it good... (...) That's actually pretty good, too, since now I can buy the instructions (or get 'em off brickshelf) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Alrite!! I can finally 'design' a Metroliner and order all the bricks on-line. And how about all those classic space sets that are missing from my collection.... Mark "my bank-account sgonna faint in 2002" de Kock (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Basically, this is all about the economic side of things. Who cares? This is a free market. People will buy what they want. As much as I have used and appreciate what AucZILLA, Brickbay, etc. have done for making available specific pieces and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

My concern is this: If I design a set and post it, and it's extremely popular, what do I gain from it? Will LEGO give me a royalty on it? Will they instead reward me with bricks? Publicity? A job? If I submit my own design and stand to lose my (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

did i read that correctly ... does that say that all the instructions will be available on line ... i can't wait .. that means instructions for the 1817, 1475, old maersk truck etc. i sincerely hope it includes all these promotion sets oh it will be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Really. So if I look at the Guild of Bricksmith page, and copy one of your designs, and place it in my living room, you're going to take me to court? Good luck not getting laughed at by the judge. You do realise that you have to prove some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hooray!!!! I'm not sure my comments won't fall into the 'me too' folder, but this means a lot to me. It appears that within the next couple of years, LEGO will cater to the needs of builders like me. This means I can seriously imagine getting (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

More:  Next Page >>