 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 983
  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) Me too. I buy 1x3s at auction. In fact, I'd like 1x3 plates too. I want plates and bricks in pink, black, white, brown, grey, dark grey, and clear. Chris (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) And all the other colors just for luck. I need tan 1x3s. Plates and bricks. At least they're in current sets. While we're at it, the brown 1x4 brick is still a mythological creature. Never been seen in captivity. Speaking of brown, brown roof (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)