 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 965
  Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

That's interesting. Using IE 5.5 on my DSL line from home, I have no complaints *at all* about the performance of (URL) said, I think they could take a couple of LARGE hints from well-done B2C e-commerce sites like Amazon, etc. and make the site (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

I was not complaining about the main page at the Shop at Home page. I was complaining specifically about the bulk LEGO page. The front page, (URL) , loads quickly. Loading the US Shop at Home page, (URL) , takes about a minute and a half to load (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

(...) about (...) pages (...) I want to be able to surf *.lego.com with lynx... That means, no javascript (cookies are fine) and uh, forget about pictures. Raph (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)