 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 962
Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 00:22:25 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

I just went to the Shop at Home Bulk pages to check the price of the transparent
thin walls. Wow, is that site slow.

snip...

These pages are so slow that I do not want to access them to do my shopping.

Chris

I agree too. When web pages are designed to be fancy rather than functional,
I try not to surf them. Thing is, lego.com doesn't look fancy. It just takes
forever to look at, and the wait isn't worth it, IMO.

Mark K.