 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 9
    Re: the latest news —Mark Herzberg
   Excellent news! I do hope that in the near future we will be able to purchase some landscaping items, like fences, flowers, and trees. I'm also happy to hear you might offer discontinued pieces. Cypress trees anyone? Thanks for the update! (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

        Re: the latest news —Tim Strutt
   (...) Oh yeah! I'll buy that for a dollar. Cypress trees would definitely be near the top of my list. Although, I don't think I could ever use a thousand. Tiles! They would definitely be near the top of the list too. Oh my, I could get carried away (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: the latest news —Frank Filz
   (...) Oh, I think I could find a use for 1000 tiles... Look at Sanjay D'Souza's Millenium City for some ideas... (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)