 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 838
    Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home —Frank Filz
   In lugnet.general, Brad Justus writes: <snip long description of how LEGo markets various "promo" sets> Hooray! This is the type of news we like to hear. 3 cheers for Brad for listening to us and pulling the strings necessary to make things work. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home —Richard Sperber
   (...) I too, give praise to LEGO for this. We can now rest easy knowing that promo sets will be available at LEGO Shop At Home when they are introduced, although with a couple month lag time which shouldn't be too difficult to accept. Two questions (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Ditto (...) I think we should get used to calling these HTO items as TLC refers to them, or not refer to them as anything special, but we should definitely not refer to these as promo items in my opinion. A promo item is an item that a company (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home —Bradley Dale
    (...) There is a Star Wars promotional set? What is it? (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) as (...) See this post or search the SW group for a link with pictures (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)