 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 814
  Re: Lego blew it YET AGAIN...

(...) Another Bug: If you're a User of a german windows version, the browser jumps to (URL) the OK Button, and..... (URL) a Loop forever ??? Cookies are turned on and Flash is installed (I can see the spinning Brick) Werner P.S. Every new Flashpage (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego blew it YET AGAIN...

As a matter of fact, I have the same problem, but instead of using a german version of Windows 98, I use a dutch version... Does anybody know hot this problem can be solved? Please don't tell me to change to an English version... Greetings (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego blew it YET AGAIN...

Every non english Version is unable to open the new Flash Sites. Lego will fix this soon ??? Here is their info from 2.October: (...) To see the new pages go to (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)