 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 803
  Re: Just where is Scotland?

Well, whether you like it or not, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales are all subordinate to the sovereignty of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, sharing her laws, defense, and currency. But I'd be the first one to support (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

(...) Is this a joke? The whole of Europe is getting closer and closer, but here in Scotland we have a bunch of nationalists who want to split from the the UK. Why do they want to do this? If you ask the average supporter on the street you'll get (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

First, I apologize for jumping into this off-topic discussion with another off-topic response but I'll do it anyhow. What Paul says below is MOSTLY true, with some reservations. My experience is now about a decade old, so you UK people can help me (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

Please take this OUT of .direct. It really doesn't have anything to do with .direct anymore. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

Tom, My mistake. I thought I had deleted .direct from the post to: field. Apologies to all. Paul (...) the (...) may (...) up (...) the (...) Act". (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

(...) That's "Tynwald". Kevin (1/4 Manx) ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)