 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 796
  Re: Just where is Scotland?

(...) I would bet that many folks in England, and even more elsewhere could not tell you what England, Great Britain, or the UK actually represent. Geographically or politically speaking. They are all the same place to many people. E.g. You (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

(...) I know what you mean. These are all the geographical terms I know of for where I live, and some of their definitions: England: Obvioulsly, just England British Isles: Basicly, all the land we own (not including our commonwealth, but the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  (canceled)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

(...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

(...) Nearly. You need to separate physical geography from political boundaries Geog: Great Britain is the single large island northwest of France. It is often mistaken as the polical boundary - for example in sports events where a UK team is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Just where is Scotland?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes: ... Very good geography lesson snipped ... (...) Thanks very much for the lesson, Lawrence. Your explanation was very helpful. Perhaps one more question: When sending mail to a person in London, does it (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)