 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 724
    Re: the best laid plans of mice and men —Mark Koeberl
   (...) LOL! Can anyone say "junior"? I know this post has caused some controversy, but I did think it was funny. I also think serious points could be drawn from it too. Juniorized pieces are a legitimate gripe for many of us. High price/piece ratios (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: the best laid plans of mice and men —Scott Arthur
   (...) your (...) I have no specific issue which gets to me, I just have a general feeling of apathetic malcontempt. Everything from the way from the way the 2001 "leak" was handled to the way TLC appear to have swept over complians about having (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)