 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 673
  Re: Question for Brad on Bulk Ordering

(...) Well, immediately after Bulk ordering was anounced , one of us AFOL's, Jason Catena, took great effort in setting up a "I'm looking for"-database. I would like to draw your attention to his "Lego Direct wants page" (See (URL) ), especialy (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question for Brad on Bulk Ordering

(...) snip... This has been my question too. I remember reading about TLG desire to allow us to make our wants known, and a common reference(parts DB) would be required, but I'm not sure I see it in the near future. Gotta keep making noise about it (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)