 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 665
  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) Brad, this is really good news. I didn't say great news just because I'm italian and third quarter of 2001 are a long time... :-( As you can see in (URL) in Italy (4216 messages, second just to UK and US) there is a great Lego community and I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.new is coming

(...) My guess is that it's nothing against you folks, but rather that they've already got a better infrastructure built up in those countries. [ -> .dear-lego, so as to not clutter this newsgroup. ] (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)