 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 648
  Re: Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) Perhaps they can start with something simple like letting the LTCs give out Shop @ Home business cards at train shows? SO many people don't realize that LEGO makes trains - we get comments like that all the time. What I would *really* like to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) ...WAMALUG 'liberated' a box of cards from The Store and we hand them out at shows and encourage people to tell the cust serv person that 'WAMALUG sent them'. I figure if enuf people do that, the word will get up the chain of command, tho (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)