 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6267
  Re: 10183 instructions in PDF please?

I have reported this situation to a contact within LEGO CAnada, and hopefully they can work it up the chain/get someone to quickly create PDFs, surely LDD 2.0 can be used to just generate a printable version of the instructions. Heck I'd do it (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: 10183 instructions in PDF please?

(...) While LDD 2 does have a HTML export, it has a couple of drawbacks: It produces fairly low-res images The images are all from the same viewpoint (wherever you're viewing from in LDD when you export I think) The images are clipped if the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)