 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6245
    S@H site does not contain additional item needed for this NXT add-on. —Geoffrey Hyde
   (URL) is the Lithium Battery for Mindstorms NXT - unfortunately, while the S@H page clearly states that you require the additional purchase of #9833 Transformer Pack sold separately, there is no way to buy this with the 9798 kit shown on S@H site. (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H site does not contain additional item needed for this NXT add-on. —Juergen Stuber
   Hi Geoffrey, (...) you can use the standard train transformer. Jürgen (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H site does not contain additional item needed for this NXT add-on. —Ross Crawford
   (...) That is true, but I think this is more about the fact that the standard train transformer is not available from S@H (at least not to Australia), so anyone reading the Battery information and not knowing what the standard train transformer is (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H site does not contain additional item needed for this NXT add-on. —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Sure, I'm just trying to be helpful. When I bought my battery packs in Oberhausen I didn't know whether I could use the train transformer, and neither did the shop staff (they didn't have the transformer in stock). Later at home I found out it (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H site does not contain additional item needed for this NXT add-on. —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Juergen Stuber" <juergen@jstuber.net> wrote in message news:87bqmngteb.fsf@...ber.net... (...) Thanks, Jurgen! But indeed I had noticed there isn't a power pack available from S@H site for Australia! (...) Interesting to note, so if anyone has it (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)