 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6134
  Hordika Despondency

I purchased today set 8737 which looked from the packaging to have 2-4 new pieces which I thought would make excellent leg/foot pieces for my LEGO robot creations. Upon opening the package, I became despondent. The interesting pieces, namely the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)