 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6077
    Lego —Nicolas D'Angelo
   I was trying to do one of Lego's surveys, but only to state my opinion about the present of the company. And it didn't workout, I got stuck and had to abandon, that's why I write here, which in turn I relize is the only thing I can do because my (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)