 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6067
Re: Cannot checkout on shop@home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:40:19 GMT

Josephine,

See http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=11614

While it is for Canucks, it may also apply to the US.  If you have an Amex card
in your profile, try removing it, see if the order goes through.  If not, I guess
you'll have to call your order in.

Josephine Shih wrote:

I got the following error message while checking out on shop@home(US) last
night.
"Oops: Your form could not be submitted for the following reasons:
You have entered an invalid credit card number. "

I switched to the other cards, but still got the same message.
All the cards were used for my previous orders so the number cannot be wrong.
(I entered the numbers before and the data are kept in shop@home's database
so I just chosed one of them from the payment method)

I also talked to my bank, they told me my account is ok so the problem
should be in shop@home. I wrote a mail to "shop.at.home.americas@lego.com"
however, still not get any response after a working day.

I still get the same error right now. Since LEGO havn't replied my mail,
I would like to know if any body in US gets the same problem.
Did someone checked out by credit card successfully on July 15?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/