 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6066
  Cannot checkout on shop@home

I got the following error message while checking out on shop@home(US) last night. "Oops: Your form could not be submitted for the following reasons: You have entered an invalid credit card number. " I switched to the other cards, but still got the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cannot checkout on shop@home

Josephine, See (URL) it is for Canucks, it may also apply to the US. If you have an Amex card in your profile, try removing it, see if the order goes through. If not, I guess you'll have to call your order in. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)