 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6064
    Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? —Felix Greco
   (...) Eh? Where are you getting your information? The MOC line, like many decisions is based on lots of boring meetings, focus groups, and other benevolent corporate what-not we know little about. I'd like to think the company would care if we (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? —Devin Michel
     (...) Damn. Guess I got eager. Too many utopian visions. I suppose you're right, but hey, I guy can dream. But I think I am still right that if they do bring back a set it probably will be in the new blue-ish colors. Thanks though for bringing me (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Hey now, Jon unleashed a slew of new bots on us about a month ago. How quickly we forget. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)