 Space / 34595
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Felix Greco wrote:

   Jon Palmer can’t be in the running because he doesn’t build.

Prove me wrong Jonny-boy... prove me wrong :(

Hey now, Jon unleashed a slew of new bots on us about a month ago.

How quickly we forget.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator