 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5940
  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I don't like the fact that old grays are discontinued either. but I've made my objection known a few times, through multiple channels, and now I'm prepared to move on. I'm having trouble grasping why some people want to write essentially the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

It may be old to you, but if everyone stops complaining, TLG might get the idea that the color change doesn't matter anymore, which is far from the case. TLG has been shown to be pretty clueless the last few years, so it might take a {very long (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)