 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 589
    Re: 2001 Set info —Todd Lehman
   (...) A quick tangent: I didn't hear TLC request that anyone cease and desist from discussing this information or anything else. To the best of my knowledge, the sole request was expungement of preexisting posts containing TLC-sensitive information. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: 2001 Set info —Eric Joslin
   (...) I'm just a little confused, I guess. A list of (possible) upcoming set names, set numbers, and prices was posted. TLC asked you to remove them. Are you really saying that if I went over to lugnet.space and said "well, I wonder what set number (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: 2001 Set info —Eric Joslin
   (...) Err, oops. That sentence makes no sense. I meant is, if I did that, TLC wouldn't care? If not, why not? The same info from the list could then just end up repackaged and still getting out there. eric (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: 2001 Set info —Todd Lehman
   (...) You'll have to ask TLC -- post to lugnet.lego.direct and see if/how they answer that. Or write via e-mail directly to Brad. I can only speculate that, while they may be annoyed, they may not have any legal grounds for getting upset in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)