 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5875
  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I'm sure they will sell out relatively quickly as there will be a mad AFOL rush to buy "the last production run", but are those LSAH prices really competitive with say Bricklink? There is still a ton of the old colors available on BL right (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) lol TLC should number the final packs to add value:-D JOHN (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I just checked Bricklink.com, and you're right--there ARE a lot of true gray and brown bricks. However, except for the 1X2 & 2X2 bricks, the pieces are scattered throughout 1000 stores and several countries. The vast majority of BL stores that (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Ah, good point. The 1x1, 1x2, and 2x2 are my primary building staples. I rarely use the larger 2xN bricks, so they usually don't end up on my Bricklink wanted list Well ok then fellas - call up LSAH right away and have at 'em! :) Spencer (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Yup.. nothing can outdo TLC when they decide to push the button on the injection machines. At the retail price, those bulk packs will represent about USD$250K. Not exactly a huge profit center, but nothing to sneeze at either. Now, if we could (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)