 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5826
5825  |  5827
Subject:
Bulk Packs of older parts (was Re: New colors and other info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:07:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

From what I understand, all new products, starting with the 2004 sets will be
coming off the line utilizing the new colors. It should be noted that we are
looking into the feasibility of producing bulk packs of the "old" color elements
to be made available through LEGO Shop At Home – no guarantees, mind you, but
we’re looking into it.
If you do this, make sure that you consult with the "fans" (specificly
lugnet) as to which pieces should be manufactured (if this is going to be a
special run for bulk only then you should be making the parts that people
actually want)

Or if making bulk of the older colors is infesable then try and push for a
bulk run of the newer colors, covering the entire basic range.

Also, another thing to do would be to push for another production run of
the 10076 gear wheels accessory pack in the old greys since that would
probobly cover most of the demands for "old grey" from the technic folks
(including myself)