 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5809 (-5)
  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Actually that store last Christmas was owned and operated by Waldenbooks. Lou (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) [snip - qestion at TLC] (...) Thank you, Jake! I hope you have survived the Saturdays "refridgerator"-talk and our hot discussion from Sunday in Zwolle without further trouble (I got a nice cold when being back here...). On topic of the wheel (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) Ben, great talking to you (and meeting you for that matter!) at LEGOWorld. As mentioned in person, I was actually in Denmark last week, and had a chance to talk one of train (among other things) designers. He was aware of the problems, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Correcting some misinformation in "LEGO Software Power Tools, With LDraw, MLCad, and LPub"

I just tested Amazon.com's new "Search inside this book" feature (which provides a cool new full-text search across the content of its books) by doing a search for "LUGNET". I found a few references in various books that I hadn't yet known about. In (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

  Does LEGO ldraw?

hi folks, on my way home from legoworld 03 I did a little shopping at legoland germany buying, among other things, this legoland exclusive: (URL) comes in a bare plastic bag, like the ones we use to store vegetables in a refrigerator. no (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact