 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5799 (-5)
  suggestions for lego/LD

1.more Space (either Space legends like Classic Space, Ice Planet, Blacktron, Space Police etc or Space parts). I for one am comitting right now to buying any space set that: A.Pre-dates Spyrius (since thats when the good sets stopped IMO) and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) This is a huge improvement, it really makes it easier to buy LEGO sets. But, it might be an idea to announce the invoice payment method in Dutch. Invoicing is not a generally known term in the Netherlands. I had to look it up in a dictionary (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) I'll third that! Plus the online catalogue is terrific for those who are at their home away from home (aka college residence). Shukkrun gazeela, Andrew (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) Unfortunately, it is still impossible to buy stuff from Israel, which makes the whole effort pretty useless from my side. Avi Parvin (a $4000 per-year Lego buyer, who makes a lot of BrickLink sellers happy) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Flash needed for Online catalog (Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!)

(...) I'd say you have enabled Javascript, but Flash is not installed. I find Flash highly annoying (mostly due to ads, and that page-turning is a case in point), so I'd rather have such a catalog as plain old images. Jürgen PS: Overall I think the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact