 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5785
    Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings? —Scott Lyttle
   Well, I'm happy about it! Those who know me know what I'm talking about... Tom, don't you live in Florida now? And for the record, if you are driving fast on the highways and take the critical connector from I-85 to GA 400, it takes about 45 minutes (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings? —Robin Werner
   (...) Hold up there Scott, stop trying to lure Mr. Stangl to ATL... all of his baseplates belong to us:) That's right he signed on with GFLTC... But, if he does drive up for a visit, I hope you show him the same Georgia hospitality you showed me;) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)