 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5684 (-5)
  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Hey, wow, sounds like you "get it". :) Thanks! (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Hi Jack, I appreciate the effort the LEGO company seems to deploy just to please its adult and child customers. Whatever sparse/complete the part library, whatever basic/advanced the tools, I am sure the LCAD world will be better after LXF (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) One point of clarification... I meant that we were putting our own efforts into LXF (not LXF overtaking LDraw). Sorry for any confusion! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Development Manager - N. America LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) I agree this is sound reasoning. In fact with my knowledge of logistics, I will say I kind of expected this response. ...Of course the AFOL in me wishes it could be different... :) (...) One of the natures of this community we've been talking (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Yep, it looks like I read your post too quickly and thought it was a company project. DOH! Ah, well...when LEGO decides to realize that many of their customers don't do windoze please feel free to contact me. Someday, I'd actually like to (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact