 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5624 (-5)
  Re: Saturday Science Event - Pictures of the Create and Race -

Pictures of the Event. (URL) tried to capture the interest everyone had in the buckets of Lego and how everyone had so much fun racing their vehicles after creating them. Great event, thank you all. Eric Sophie www.biomechanicalbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Error on set 4029

Hi Jake, I just received the new designer sets. From what I saw up to now, I am very happy with those products. Classic Lego at his best with nice assortment and great price. But I am surprise to see errors on the listing of the parts for set 4029. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Add a LEGO® touch to your Easter decorations!

Another five unique LEGO Shop At Home eBay auctions have just launched, and you can see them all here: (URL) the auction descriptions: This colorful, one-of-a-kind LEGO Easter egg comes glued, and can be “cracked” open to hide candy or a gift (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10027 Train Engine Shed now available for pre-order

(...) Hi Joel, thanks for the heads up... I've been waiting for this set to appear on SAH. I've already seen enough from the pictures from BricksWest to know I'll be ordering this one. Too bad we have to wait until June. Sometimes they're a little (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) With all us AFOL's going spend crazy and I'm sure a fair bit of kids will too, I can't see them fail! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact