 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5623
  Error on set 4029

Hi Jake, I just received the new designer sets. From what I saw up to now, I am very happy with those products. Classic Lego at his best with nice assortment and great price. But I am surprise to see errors on the listing of the parts for set 4029. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)