 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5619 (-5)
  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) Agreed! :) Looks like a great way to get a lot of those weird new curved parts, as well as some interesting colors. I hope these do well, too. -JHK (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

I notice the age range on these sets is 6-99, so we adults are allowed to buy them too :-) Of course, I guess there will be a swag of emails from all those 100+ Lugnetters miffed at their exclusion. Kerry (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) GREAT price points, much better than I had feared. Perhaps since these sets require no new molds and no licensing, some of the cost savings has been passed on to us. I hope these are huge sellers. I will be doing my bit, you can be sure. (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) Woo-hoo! I can finally act my age again!! ...At least for another 69 years anyway... ;-D -Hendo (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

I notice the age range on these sets is 6-99, so we adults are allowed to buy them too :-) Of course, I guess there will be a swag of emails from all those 100+ Lugnetters miffed at their exclusion. Kerry (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact