 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5564
    Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Dave Johann
   (...) I care as well. Safari is a fantastic browser and should be supported fully by coding for web standards, not web browsers. Looks like that little bug button is going to get some use afterall.... -Dave (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Kevin Johnston
   (...) I'll be surprised if it's a Safari bug, since it happens in Mozilla as well. On the other hand, apparently Safari sends a browser ID string similar to Mozilla's. And the Safari team will probably have to spend some time schmoozing sites to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)