 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5507
  Re: What a downer :-( ...and we still will hang on....

I had some coffe and read this thread. I got to thinking about the range of Technic parts and brick. I figure what falls into a Technic part catagory is so essential to building stuff that moves or helps form features, that it could never go away. I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-( ...and we still will hang on....

(...) I really do beleive that what we say here really does make a difference. The discusion of technic being alive and why it should be has been going on hear for maybe over a year. We may have covered groud that lego cheifs may not have realised. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)