 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5484 (-5)
  Re: What a downer :-(

There will be 3 great (big) technic sets in august. A firedepartment truck in red, a shovel in yellow and an RC street car in silver. paul wolters, netherlands (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Bob Gomez" <kukumba@aol.com> wrote in message news:H83wI4.56M@lugnet.com... <snip> I guess some will say that the market has changed and kids today don't have the attention span that they used to. </snip> I'm getting a bit tired of hearing this (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Yes, I was sad to see the catalog too. Very disappointing. However, there were some new 2003 "Technic-ish" sets spotted a while back online (several small sets of construction equipment). The set numbers were in the 8000's. It will be interesting to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Yes, I was sad to see the catalog too. Very disappointing. However, there were some new 2003 "Technic-ish" sets spotted a while back online (several small sets of construction equipment). The set numbers were in the 8000's. It will be interesting to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Bob Gomez" <kukumba@aol.com> wrote in message news:H83wI4.56M@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) and (...) It is sad. At work often whenever I bring in a model of one of our robots or bits of automation, some of my co workers will ask, "Where can I get (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact