 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5446
    2003 Sneak Preview... Jarid Lukin
   For those who have been asking about the release of our new 2003 products, we have some good news! As of today, you can get a sneak preview of our new NBA and Orient Expedition products at LEGOshop.com. Most of these are currently available for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: 2003 Sneak Preview... —Josh Wedin
   Very, very cool! Thanks, Jarid. Still Building, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)