 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5389 (-5)
  Re: Bulk discounts restricted to what is in the catalog?

(...) Yes, I noticed this too. I place my orders over the phone and was quite disappointed and politely expressed my disappointment to the rep that I was speaking with. This was sometime last year, so apparently I wasn't persuasive enough. I think (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Other related products

hi! maybe they also note the money you want to pay, so if you choose something expensive they offer you other not so cheap stuff, or if you choose something they seldom sell they offer something else that isn't chosen often. or . . . Kerry Raymond (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) items (...) example I (...) Yes, I noticed this too. Even worse, if you use the AFOL23 code to get a discount on more items than just those in the latest catalog, you don't get the free shipping offer! (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Bulk discounts restricted to what is in the catalog?

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that when you order bulk items you only get the discount if you order the items in the catalog. For example I just tried to order some 1x4 bricks which are not in the catalog and no discount. I then (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99

Well, here's how we're doing anyway. I don't remember seeing this idea posted yet, so hopefully I am not repeating something that's already been discussed. So here's the idea: Myself and some co-workers went together a couple weeks back to put (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact