 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5373
  Jango Fett sculpture on eBay!

We just launched a new auction on eBay! The auction is for a really super cool exclusive Jango Fett sculpture, as well as a LEGO Jango Fett mini-figure and #8011 Jango Fett set. The exclusive Jango Fett statue comes assembled and glued. You can view (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Jango Fett sculpture on eBay!

The auction site mentions insurance and shipping charges would be the responsibility of the winning bidder but doesn't actually mention if insurance/shipping would be on the same scale as the S@H website, or if it would be something different. -- (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Jango Fett sculpture on eBay!

(...) I'd doubt it would be standard S@H shipping costs. For a start, there are 2 fulfilment centres for S@H one in USA and one in Denmark. So, standard S@H shipping costs are calculated relative to your "local" fulfilment centre, and therefore (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)