 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5366
    Availability and duration of specials - a few questions. —Geoffrey Hyde
   Recently the small Life on Mars set #7303 Jet Scooter was on special for $2.50 AUD, however this set stayed there barely a week, and then vanished from the store completely. I was hoping I could order at least a few of them myself, however, by the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)