 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5364 (-5)
  Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons

(...) This suggestion has been floated before, I believe, and in my view it makes a fair bit of sense! There then could be lugnet.sports.soccer and lugnet.sports.basketball (or sports.nba?? I'm not sure) and sports.hockey etc... In parallel I know (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Europe/Asia and bulk discounts!

(...) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Europe/Asia and bulk discounts!

(...) That's great news! Just in time for the Holiday Season! Regards, Wessel FUT lugnet.loc.nl lugnet.loc.be lugnet.loc.de lugnet.loc.it lugnet.loc.ie lugnet.loc.fr lugnet.loc.es lugnet.loc.se lugnet.loc.uk lugnet.loc.at lugnet.loc.dk lugnet.loc.fi (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi)

  Europe/Asia and bulk discounts!

All, Just a quick note to let you know that we have finally been able to pull together the discount on bulk items for Europe and Asia! Now when you order bulk brick packs and/or items, you get a discount the more you buy: If you buy 5 bags of bulk (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: deadlines for Christmas ordering

Kerry, last year s@h put a "splash" on lego.com with details. I expect they will do the same this year near the time. Anyhow it's not "pre-Christmas", it's "pre-holiday-season". ;) Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact