 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5360
Re: deadlines for Christmas ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:14:07 GMT

Kerry,
last year s@h put a "splash" on lego.com with details. I expect they will do
the same this year near the time.

Anyhow it's not "pre-Christmas", it's "pre-holiday-season". ;)

Scott A

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kerry Raymond writes:
What are the deadlines for ordering from S@H to ensure pre-Christmas delivery?

I am specifically interested in Australia (with the kangaroos, not Austria with
Mozart), for both Express and Regular Shipping, but I guess other people may be
interested in their parts of the world too.

Thanks

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond