 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5359
    deadlines for Christmas ordering —Kerry Raymond
   What are the deadlines for ordering from S@H to ensure pre-Christmas delivery? I am specifically interested in Australia (with the kangaroos, not Austria with Mozart), for both Express and Regular Shipping, but I guess other people may be interested (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: deadlines for Christmas ordering —Scott Arthur
   Kerry, last year s@h put a "splash" on lego.com with details. I expect they will do the same this year near the time. Anyhow it's not "pre-Christmas", it's "pre-holiday-season". ;) Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)