 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5317
Re: Yet more new slopes appearing in 2003 SW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:12:30 GMT

Maybe our clamoring for split slopes finally sunk in?  ;-)

Now all they need to do is make split versions of all the train slopes, and
John Neal's head will explode over all the new 8/10/14/20-wide
possibilities ;-)

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Hi, all.

   Check out the nice box scan from FBTB:

   http://www.fbtb.net/hereis2003/4478.jpg

   Look at the sonic cannon.  Look at the feet.  Those don't
   look like the rounded facet-slopes we've been seeing this
   year--rather, they look like half of a 3x4 wedge, which
   should go flush with the 33-deg slope system and the 45-deg
   as well.

   I rather like this.

   Apologies if someone else has already noticed that, but
   it was interesting to me, anyways, that LEGO is bringing
   yet another slope style into existence--albeit one many
   of us have been hoping for, for many years now.

   best

   LFB